Sunday, November 15, 2009

Come to an End


Time flies, we, muralizkidz has been formed for 11 weeks already. And I am just wondering, if we only a group which is a task group? If we do not communicate after we finish this sem? It is very important memories for each member of us. I enjoy my human communication classes so far, I have good groupmates, I have good lecturer, I have learnt a lot too.



Carmen Lee, is a group leader in mind. She is a responsible person, I learned a lot from her. However, sometimes she will be kind of crazy? She will laugh loudly like a mad lady? She is also our human communication class rep as well.



Daryl, a very creative person in our group. Most of the ideas came from him, his brain is containing many information that normal person cannot reach. He, is a good editor too! He edited our group video very well! Also, he was the person who came out with that idea to capture the video.



Amin, creative as well as Daryl? He discussed the movie with Daryl.



Preya, is a smart lady? She can understand what Murali says in class. She can absorb the knowledge easily. Also, she dare to ask questions as well.



Me, is just a very normal person compare to them. I caused many problems for them, I think? Yet, they can solve it also. I am a person who lack of interpersonal communication skills. So, I have always been silent when discussed something with them. I hope I can overcome this problem in the future.



Louis Beh ®

No comments:

Post a Comment