Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beginning of Second Semester

As time goes on, my first semester ended on 12/8/2009 and my second semester has begun. As a student who is taking Foundation in Arts, I had two weeks holiday after the end of first semester. In these two weeks, I was always asking myself, "what electives subjects should I choose?" which is actually one type of intrapersonal communication. Finally, I decided to choose Human Communication and Economics Principles as electives subjects in my second semester.

My first class began on 1/9/2009 which is Tuesday because 31/8/2009 was our country Independent Day. I scheduled timetable by myself because I wanted to know more friends in this semester. Also, I wanted to make a perfect timetable which is no classes on Friday. First day first class in second semester was Critical Thinking Skills at Seminar Room 8. I think that morning was a bad beginning for my classmates and I because my classmates said that Miss Chris Lee who is my Critical Thinking Skills lecturer is very strict and barely smile. However, Miss Chris Lee presented herself very well in that morning. I still remember that she said, "I will never give full marks for your presentation because I am better than you all in presentation, you guys will get full marks if your presentation skills is much better than mine." I believe that she is very confident in self-presentation and she has very good self-presentation skills as well.

My second day of this semester, my first Human Communication class began! All of us were crazy and hyper because of our coolest Mr. Murali! Mr. Murali is our Human Communication lecturer, he is very good in group interaction, leadership, and public communication. The purpose of why I choose Human Communication is I intended to improve my presentation skills. However, I realized that Human Communication can actually improve our relationship skills, interviewing skills, self-presentation skills, group interaction and leadership skills, presentation skills, and media literacy skills.

In brief, I hope that I can enhance my presentation and speaking skills by attending to Human Communication classes in these 14 weeks.

Louis Beh ®

No comments:

Post a Comment